Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stretching Branches


Today's thought of the day comes from one of my favorite singers, Adele. In an interview, she said:
"I'm ballsy. I have guts. I'm not afraid of anyone. I think that makes me feel powerful. The only person I'm afraid of is myself."
After a long day, this is a good mantra to repeat to oneself. Be more ballsy tomorrow. Fear no one. Feel powerful. Ignore the cowardly lion of self-doubt in us all.

Tomorrow, we should stretch ourselves beyond our "boundaries" and comfort zones into the limitless sky like these leafless tree branches in winter.

As we stretch, we may connect with others moving in complementary -- and at times, contrary -- directions. Perhaps this intersection will result in collaboration or conflict. Either way, growth can always be by-product if we allow it.

Whatever the outcome, we must still be fearless, bold, and ballsy. And always reach, reach, reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment