Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finding My Words


Last week, my family suffered a great loss. My Aunt Kathy, who I've blogged about previously, passed away after a year-long battle with colon cancer. As my cousin so beautifully phrased it, she fought cancer with great courage and grace and in the end, died surrounded by love.

It's hard to find the words when dealing with such grief, which is why I've been absent from Via My Viewfinder the past two weeks. Preparing for her passing, and then finally facing it, no topic felt right to talk about. Not even my photographs inspired me to blog.

I'm still not ready to say more, so I hope you can forgive me if I share the wisdom of others on the next couple of blog posts. Eventually, I'll find my voice again. Until that time, I hope you enjoy my new photographs paired with the inspirational words of great thinkers.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need anything, girlie--Hang in there <3

    ReplyDelete