Thursday, February 2, 2012

Unedited Entirety


This week, I discovered a new photographer in town. She specializes in landscape photography and shares her collection of beautiful photographs of the Washington, DC area on her website.

As much as I love her images, they look too perfect. Color and other image elements are digitally corrected and enhanced to create her final spectacular compositions.

While breathtaking, I prefer my own photographs to be untouched and more honest. I try to post images on the blog straight from my camera memory card or iPhone with no alterations or enhancements.

These images, like today's post, are just as I saw them through my camera's viewfinder. They may not be perfect, but at least it captures the moment in time in its unedited entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment