Friday, April 13, 2012

Really Quite Lucky


The hiatus is over. Back to posting photos and updating the blog. Instead of going off into one of my elaborate musings, I'm just going to keep my posts simple for awhile. I'll just make sure to post really great photographs to compensate.

One of the best books to read when you're feeling sorry for yourself is Dr. Seuss' Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?. The following is my favorite quote from that children's book:
When you think things are bad,
when you feel sour and blue,
when you start to get mad...
you should do what I do!
Just tell yourself, Duckie,
you're really quite lucky!
Some people are much more...
oh, ever so much more...
oh, muchly much-much more
unlucky than you!
Very true, Dr. Seuss. Very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment