Monday, March 28, 2011

Hanalei Bay


Can you imagine a more beautiful backdrop for a wedding ceremony? When we arrived to our friends' wedding site at the Hanalei Bay Resort, my breath caught at the panoramic view of Hanalei Bay before us. Towering mountains with majestic waterfalls, lush foilage, and pristine beaches surround the bay and in the right light, the water sparkles. Although a rouge rain cloud dropped rain sprinkles on the wedding party, the scene provided such an incredible setting for this special ceremony. Watching my friends commit to each other enveloped by this heavenly-designed environment was so moving that I spent most of the time brushing away tears along with the rain drops. However, I never allowed my tears or rain to prevent me from enjoying the tropical scene around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment