Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hawaiian Girl


During my Hawaiian vacation, I took photographs of almost everything. I used my camera to capture memories of this special trip. The only thing that I stopped short of doing was taking pictures of the food I ate. Even I have to draw the line somewhere.

While waiting to take my island hopper flight from Oahu airport to my vacation final destination, Kaua'i, I took photographs of the Hawaiian Airlines plane that would take us there. Of all of the airline logos, Hawaiian Airlines most typifies its brand and communicates to its passengers the beauty and peace of Hawai'i's aloha. Before even arriving in Kaua'i, I was already living aloha and feeling as Hawaiian as the striking woman illustrated in the Hawaiian Airlines logo on the tail of their planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment