Friday, October 1, 2010

St. Louis Gateway Arch


Around this time last year, I visited St. Louis for the first time to volunteer at the Farm Aid concert. On a side note, Farm Aid is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. To learn why helping America's family farmers and growing the good food movement is so important, watch this video.

Now back to the photo ... Before returning to DC, I had a few hours to see the city. Of course, I headed straight for the St. Louis Gateway Arch. After spending about an hour photographing the arch, I was unable to take a photo with the whole arch in the frame. The structure was so large that probably the best way to get it all in one frame would be by air. This photograph was the best I could manage from the ground. It's an incredible structure in person and worth the trip to the riverfront before heading to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment