Friday, June 24, 2011

Red, Red Wine


Happy Friday! Thank goodness this week is drawing to a close. I wasn't sure it was ever going to arrive! Today, I'm sharing a more random photo to prove that any situation can lead to an interesting photograph.

While sitting and resting my feet at the Chefs Take a Stand to End Domestic Violence on Wednesday, I looked over and saw this lone glass of wine sitting on the table. Its owner was nearby, but seemed to be ignoring it. Something about the way the setting sun's light illuminated the wine in the glass drew my attention, and my camera's lens.

Even though I was not able to photograph the restaurant's view of the Potomac River from my seat or even the lively auction occurring indoors at the time, I did capture this intriguing photograph of a lonely, yet translucent, glass of wine. You just never know what photo opportunities are available in the most ordinary locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment