Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Back


Hello again! I know. It's been awhile. I took a break from blogging recently not because I ran out of things to say, but ran out of the energy to say them. In spite of that, I've missed sharing with you. I have been touched by those daily demands for a return of my photo posts (thanks Mom). Since I need to make up for lost time, I will try to post several photos each day to make up for missed days. Hopefully if all goes as planned, this interruption is only that and won't be repeated any time soon.

To start off the make-up period, today's post is a close-up photograph of a flower growing in a neighbor's front yard. One day on my way home from work, I decided to photograph it. I was dressed in office attire and high heels, squatting in the road to take this photograph. Let's just say that the passing cars received quite a view. This striking flower proves that beauty can grow anywhere, even in your neighbor's yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment