Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Finding Your Inner Sunflower


Nothing says "Good morning!" like sunflowers. In full bloom, sunflowers always look so alert and ready to face the day. Its happy design deters them from every looking drowsy or weak.

In the middle of the week, when trying to get over that Wednesday hump day, I try to be a sunflower. I focus on being as bold and focused as the sunflower featured in today's post.

Yesterday, a friend on Facebook started quoting lyrics from the film musical, "Singin' in the Rain," starring Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O'Connor. Her reminiscing reminded me how much I love that movie and one of my favorite songs featured in it, "Good Morning." If you're feeling sleepy, watch Kelly and company perform this song in the film below and I'm sure it will perk you up and inspire your inner sunflower too.


No comments:

Post a Comment