Sunday, December 5, 2010

100 and Counting


This is my 100th post on Via My Viewfinder. Unbelievable! I started this blog on a whim on a Saturday night and now 100 consecutive days of daily posts later, I've displayed 100 of my photographs to the world (or at least the handful of you who keep track). What a freeing (and slightly scary) accomplishment!

Since starting this blog, I've discovered quite a few things about myself during this experience and I look forward to what the next 100 days of blog posts hold. There will be photographs from weekend excursions, like this one taken in Atlantic City in November, in the next 100 posts. Also, a trip to Hawaii is on the horizon and I'll be definitely taking my camera along.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned. I promise there will be another post and photograph tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment