Sunday, January 1, 2012

More Optimistic 2012


Welcome to the new year -- 2012. According to a recent survey, people are feeling more optimistic about the new year ahead. I concur; we all need a more hopeful year.

In honor of our renewed optimism, my adopted mantra for 2012 will be "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose." If this saying sounds familiar, you are probably a fan of the television show, Friday Night Lights. If you're not familiar with the show, you should add it to your must watch list in 2012. Its touching characters and story lines about a small town high school football program in Texas will keep you inspired and optimistic in the coming year.

With this mantra, I'm challenging myself to keep my eyes and heart open in the coming months, so I can achieve (and receive) all of the blessings in store for me this year. While the world in 2012 may continue to be as lopsided and crooked as this snowman, with my new mantra as a reminder, I will aim to share its happy, cheerful grin in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment